You are viewing pictures of the actual guitar being sold!
Crisp white binding on a full-gloss, all-black body highlights the contours of this eye-catching all-black 200 Series Deluxe Grand Auditorium. A solid Sitka spruce top helps project clear, balanced tone, and a Venetian cutaway broadens your tonal range by offering easy access to the upper register. When you’re ready to plug in, Taylor’s proprietary Expression System electronics will respond with articulate amplified tone. Each model ships in a Taylor standard hardshell case
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Chrome (100/200)
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: White
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: Layered
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Mat. Italian Acrylic Fish Bones
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: None
- Heel Cap Binding: White
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: None
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Colorcore
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Buttons: Chrome