JHS Haunting Mids EQ and Mid Boost Pedal
The JHS Haunting Mids pedal is great for manipulating the midrange character of any drive, fuzz, or boost pedal. Its continuously sweepable midrange center (400Hz–7.5kHz), broad/narrow Q toggle, and 15dB of boost/cut go a long way in carving out space for other voices in a mix or making sure your solos are heard from the back row. Haunting Mids packs some other tricks up its sleeves, too: engage it intermittently for a cocked-wah sort of tone or set all controls flat to front-load your tube amp with up to 10dB of clean gain.
JHS Haunting Mids Pedal Features:
- Mid-frequency preamp pedal
- Great for manipulating a drive pedal's midrange character
- Can be set for a cocked-wah tone
- Up to 15dB scoop or boost
- Continuously sweepable midrange center (400Hz–7.5kHz)
- Lo/Hi toggle selects a broad or narrow bell curve
- +10dB clean boost with EQ flat
- 9-volt power supply required; not included
- Pedal Type: EQ, Boost
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage: <100mA
- Height: 1.57"
- Width: 2.59"
- Depth: 4.8"
- Weight: 0.63 lbs.