JHS Kodiak Tremolo w/Tap Pedal
JHS Kodiak Tremolo Pedal Features:
- Tremolo pedal for electric guitar, with 2 independent variable speed controls
- Allows you to set up 2 different tremolo speeds and switch between them with a footswitch
- Internal switch allows you to select from "normal" or "slow" speed ranges
- True bypass switching keeps your tone intact while the effect is off
- LED color corresponds to the speed knob color so that you can easily see which speed is selected
- Pedal Type: Tremolo
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (tap/expression)
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage:10mA
- Height: 1.6"
- Width: 2.6"
- Depth: 4.8"
- Weight: 0.63 lbs.