Strymon Brigadier dBucket Delay Pedal
CALL TO PURCHASE
Destroy the Analog / Digital Divide.
In setting out to design Brigadier, we decided to take a super-powerful SHARC DSP and dedicate all of its horsepower to doing one thing and one thing only—delivering the best analog bucket brigade sound ever. We’ve utilized every last drop of DSP power, allowing Brigadier to deliver every minute detail and nuance that makes analog delays special.
Clean or Noisy. Your Choice.
Brigadier gives you all of the tone and none of the noise of regular old bucket brigade chips, unless of course you choose to add it back with our exclusive Bucket Loss control. Go from warm and clean repeats all the way to noisy, saturated delays. Couple that with dedicated modulation and filter controls, tap tempo, and assignable expression pedal input, and you have yourself a versatile delay powerhouse.
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip and the associated clock driver circuitry
- Bucket Loss control to vary the amount of loss that occurs at each stage of the dBucket
- 3 delay time modes: Short, Medium and Long
- Tap Tempo modes for quarter, dotted eighth, and eighth note triplets
- Filter control for adjusting the tone of the delay repeats
- Dedicated Modulation control
- Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Press and hold Tap for Infinite Repeats