With a solid Sitka spruce top and layered Indian rosewood back and sides, this Grand Auditorium guitar delivers a rich, nuanced tone profile punctuated by high-end sparkle and midrange punch. The patented Taylor neck and Venetian cutaway provide a comfortable playing experience across a broad range of musical styles, and with an Expression System 2 pickup and preamp highlighting the quality and depth of the guitar’s natural sound, the 214ce DLX is ready to perform in any environment. It’s appointed with white binding, Italian acrylic Small Diamond inlays, and a full-gloss body, and ships in a deluxe hardshell case.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Chrome (100/200)
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: White
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Mat. Plastic
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Heel Cap Binding: White
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Sapele
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Colorcore
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Buttons: Chrome