Sapele’s clear, balanced tonal properties are well-suited for a 12-string. The cutaway acoustic/electric 356ce delivers plenty of midrange and octave shimmer, balanced by the low-end power of the Grand Symphony body shape. An ultra-playable neck delivers an effortless fretting experience. Appointments include black binding, a black pickguard, Italian acrylic small diamond fretboard inlays, a 3-ring rosette, and a satin-finish Sapele body with a gloss-finish spruce top. The guitar features a Venetian cutaway and Taylor’s Expression System 2 pickup for a smooth plug-and-play experience and ships in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: Performance with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16 1/4"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Rosette Mat. Plastic
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain
- Neck Width: 1-7/8"
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel