Taylor’s Grand Concert 12-strings reaffirm Taylor’s heritage of easy-playing double course instruments thanks to a lap-friendly body size, a 12-fret neck, and a 24-7/8-inch scale length. The slinky hand feel makes fretting and bending strings easier, the neck and body are comfortably balanced, and the compact body produces a clear 12-string voice. The hardwood mahogany top adds just enough compression to the attack to smooth out the response, bringing an appealing consistency across the tonal spectrum, while still capturing the beautiful octave shimmer. It makes a great 12-string choice for tracking in a studio and behaves well with other instruments in a live setting. Refined aesthetic touches include a shaded edge burst body and neck, faux tortoise shell binding, a rosette of faux tortoiseshell and grained ivoroid, and a grained ivoroid Century fretboard inlay.
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: Performance with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 18
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Tortoise
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Mat. Grained Ivoroid/Tortoise/Grained Ivoroid
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain with Shaded Edge Burst
- Neck Width: 1-7/8"
- Fretboard Inlay: Century
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel