On our 700 Series, we’ve taken the classic tonewood pairing of rosewood and spruce and conjured a rootsy Americana vibe. The 710ce’s modern vintage voice blends low-end Dreadnought power with snappy mids and clear treble punch to give pickers a strong, well-defined response, while the soft Venetian cutaway opens up treble-side fretboard access. A sleek neck and signature Taylor playability make it one of the best-playing Dreads you’ll find. Standard appointments include grained ivoroid binding and rosette, and grained ivoroid Heritage Diamond fretboard inlays. Taylor’s onboard Expression System® 2 acoustic electronics respond with full-voiced amplified tone.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: Indian Rosewood
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Mat. Grained Ivoroid
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Heritage Diamonds
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Grained Ivoroid
- Heel Cap Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Peghead Logo: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel