Hawaiian koa’s captivating beauty is matched by a tone that blossoms over time, especially in the midrange. Its voice is bright and focused, with warm overtones that slowly emerge, adding sweetness and depth. Premium all-wood appointments, led by the Spring Vine fretboard inlay, celebrate the wood’s natural appeal.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Bone nut, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: Performance with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Gold
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16 1/4"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Pale Non-Figured Maple
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2 or 3 piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Mat. Big Leaf Maple
- Stain/Sunburst: Shaded Edgeburst
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Spring Vine
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: West African Ebony
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: Maple
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Spring Vine
- Peghead Logo: Big Leaf Maple
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Gold