Taylor 562Ce Grand Concert 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Actual guitar Being Sold in Photos
Special offer- buy this guitar, or any other 300 series or up from us, and receive any Non-electric GS Mini or Academy plus gig bag for only $99.00 ( Regularly $499.00)
Taylor’s Grand Concert 12-strings reaffirm Taylor’s heritage of easy-playing double course instruments thanks to a lap-friendly body size, a 12-fret neck, and a 24-7/8-inch scale length. The slinky handfeel makes fretting and bending strings easier, the neck and body are comfortably balanced, and the compact body produces a clear 12-string voice. The hardwood mahogany top adds just enough compression to the attack to smooth out the response, bringing an appealing consistency across the tonal spectrum, while still capturing the beautiful octave shimmer. V-Class bracing adds another dimension of musicality, improving volume and sustain so that notes and chords bloom and expand as they resonate. It makes a great 12-string choice for tracking in a studio, and behaves well with other instruments in a live setting. Refined aesthetic touches include a shaded edgeburst body and neck, faux tortoise shell binding, a rosette of faux tortoise shell and grained ivoroid, and a grained ivoroid Century fretboard inlay.
- Scale Length 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover Black Plastic
- Pickguard None
- Number of Frets 18
- Tuners Taylor Nickel
- Case Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length 19 1/2"
- Body Width 15"
- Body Depth 4 3/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment Tortoise
- Top Finish Gloss
- Back Config 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish None
- Rosette Size Single Ring
- Bridge Inlay None
- Back/Side Finish Gloss
- Armrest Binding None
- Backstrap Wood None
- Rosette Mat. Grained Ivoroid/Tortoise/Grained Ivoroid
- Stain/Sunburst Medium Brown Stain with Shaded Edge Burst
- Wedge None
- Neck Width 1-7/8"
- Fretboard Inlay Century
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint Scarf
- Neck/Heel Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood West African Ebony
- Neck Finish Satin
- Heel Length 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish Gloss
- Peghead Binding None
- Peghead Type Standard
- Peghead Purfling None
- Headstock Overlay West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay None
- Peghead Logo Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins West African Ebony
- Buttons Nickel
- Fingerboard Ext None
- Edge Trim None