This 12-string unleashes a remarkably rich voice thanks to rosewood’s sweeping tonal range and natural overtone sparkle, together with the natural double-course shimmer of the 12-string design. Even better, all that high-fidelity detail rings out with a level of clarity and balance that have come to define the Taylor sound. The Lutz spruce top and other 700 Series voicing refinements boost the dynamic range, while the Grand Symphony body rewards strummers with piano-like bass notes and a meaty lower midrange topped with bold trebles. Finely calibrated aesthetic details include Hawaiian koa binding, a herringbone-style rosette of Douglas fir with maple/black accents, and bias-cut Douglas fir top trim, along with a “weathered brown” pickguard design with a visual pattern reminiscent of leather. Taylor’s proprietary Expression System® 2 pickup and preamp capture all that lush 12-string acoustic detail whenever you want to plug in.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: Performance with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Weathered Brown
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16 1/4"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Non-Figured Koa
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: 2016 3-Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Mat. Douglas Fir Herringbone
- Neck Width: 1-7/8"
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Reflections
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
- Edge Trim: Douglas Fir Herringbone