Taylor 912ce Builders Edition Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Factory-Authorized Dealer Actual guitar Being Sold in Photos
The latest edition to the Builder's Edition family, the Builder's Edition 912ce with Rosewood back and sides and a Lutz spruce top is a high-performance powerhouse. The wood combination helps take this ultra-comfortable body-shape, with its beveled edges, armrest, and contoured cutaway and give it great clarity, depth, and responsiveness through the entire range.
Freshly redesigned with the V-class bracing system, this guitar is meant to help you play and sound your best, with class-leading comfort, accessibility, resonance, intonation, response.
Our opinion after comparing the two, which can be found on our Facebook Page, is that the ease of playing that the Builder's Edition 912ce brings to the table really adds a whole new level of enjoyment and musicality to the table.
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- # of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Gotoh Antique 21:1
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Strings: Elixer Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 19 1/2:
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
- Finish: Silent Satin
- Back: 2 - Piece
- Armrest Binding: Beveled, Neo-Tropical
- Rosette: Paua
- Stain: Kona Edgeburst back/Sides with Natural Top
- Armrest: Yes
- Neck Width: 1 3/4:
- Fretboard Inlay: Belle Fleur, Mother of Pearl
- Fretboard Binding/edge: Ebony
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead Binding: Ebony
- Peghead Purfling: Koa
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Peg Head Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: Ebony