WELCOME TO THE HAGGERTY’S MUSIC FAMILY!
We want to make sure you receive world class products, exceptional service, and we are here every step of the way. Music experts are available to answer any questions you may have and we will be there through purchase, delivery, and your first moments with your new gear. If you need to return an item, reach out to us by phone or email.
605-348-6737 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returnable within 14 days of delivery.
- Restocking Fee: 10%
USED & VINTAGE ITEMS
- Returnable within 7 days of delivery.
- Restocking Fee: 10%
A 10% restocking fee may be deducted from the refund total in addition to shipping fees unless items were received not as described in the listing information. Any returned item that is not received in the same condition as originally shipped, including original packing material, may be subject to a minimum of 15% restocking fee that will be deducted from the refund total.
- Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging and no signs of use.
- Shipping costs to and from will be deducted from the refund total after the package arrives back to our location. Although we offer free shipping on outgoing packages, this does not mean there is not a cost to us to ship the product. When returning an item, we will deduct the actual cost from the refund.
- We strive to process all refunds within 2 to 4 business days of the return being received at our location. The time it takes for the refund to post to your account could vary based on your bank's processing times. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us.
- New Items: Most new items may be returned within 14 days of the date of delivery for a full refund. Some exceptions may apply and are listed below. Full refund amount will be less our outgoing and return shipping that is charged from our carriers.
- Vintage & Used items: Most vintage & used items may be returned within 7 days from the date of delivery. Our detailed quality checks allow us to stand behind every vintage and used instruments we sell with the utmost confidence. If you are not satisfied, please contact us immediately as we must evaluate all vintage and used returns on a case by case basis.
- All guitars are inspected at Haggerty's for their playability and overall condition. It is common for a guitars "action" to change during shipping due to climate differences from region to region. A simple setup can typically fix most of the playability issues if present and is often cheaper than a return and restocking fee.
- Some products are not returnable under any circumstances such as amplifier tubes, instrument pickups, guitar & bass strings, drum heads, drumsticks, software, books, earbuds, earplugs, microphones, harmonicas as well as any other products designed to come in contact with the mouth or ears due to sanitary concerns.
- Drum Sets are expensive for buyers to ship back. We do not pay return shipping, and if there are any signs of use a restocking fee of 20% will be added to cover the cost of new head installation.
We strive to process all refunds within 2 to 4 business days of the return being received at our location. The time it takes for the refund to post to your account could vary based on your bank's processing times. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us.
If you wish to VOID "Signature Required" please let us know. We default to a delivery confirmation on most orders.
- We ship most orders out on the same day after payment has been approved. Exceptions to this include guitars or amps that may require more involved setups and inspections.
- All packages are fully insured at no additional charge. Your instrument will be shipped using the highest level of industry-standard packing materials in every attempt to make sure it arrives in ready-to-play condition. We will notify you prior to shipping your instrument if additional steps need to be taken in the packing process.
Got to have that gear!?!?
We understand that it can be difficult to front all the cash right away. Give us a call at 605-348-6737 and we can put that piece of gear on a 60 Day Layaway! We only require a deposit of 1/3 down to secure your purchase. The balance just needs to be paid off by the 60th day! Please keep in mind, that Layaway deposit funds are non-refundable. However, in the event you need to cancel a Layaway or Special Order, your deposit will be reflected as an in-store credit on account for future use. Please contact us with any questions. We’re happy to help!
In the unfortunate event an item is damaged in shipping, there are a few simple steps you can take to hasten the process and help us amend the situation:
• Two pictures of the box, displaying all sides.
• Any close up photos of damage to the box.
• Pictures of the damage to the item.
• A quick blurb from you about what you noticed upon opening the package.
We will send you a call tag to have the guitar shipped back to us, and we will work with you to either find a replacement or issue a full refund in the form of your original payment method.