EPIPHONE ETD1VSNH1 Epiphone Masterbilt Deluxe Archtop Round Hole Vintage
Actual guitar Being Sold in Photos
You are viewing a Mint Condition Floor Model Epiphone Masterbilt Century Deluxe with a round sound hole. This floor model guitar includes free and insured shipping!
- Historic Epiphone Archtop Design with Round Sound Hole
- Solid Spruce Top with Longitudinal Bracing
- True Acoustic Sound with eSonic™ HD Preamp/NanoFlex™ HD pickup
- Ebony Fretboard
- Historic Tuners and Headstock Inlay Design
- Finish: Aged Gloss
- Hardware: Aged Nickel
- Top: Solid Spruce; Longitudinal Bracing
- Body: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Dimensions:
- Lower Bout = 17"
- Upper Bout = 12.6"
- Waist = 10.25"
- Body Length = 21"
- Neck: 5-pc Laminated; Hard Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded "C" shape
- Weight: 5.75 lbs
- Preamp: eSonic™ HD (High Definition)
- Controls: Master Volume & Master EQ
- Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex™ HD; Under-saddle
- Power: 9 Volt Battery
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black PVC "Bullet"; 1-layer
- Neck Joint:
- Dovetail; Glued-In
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- F’Brd Inlay: Pearloid "Notched Diamond"
- Headstock: Historic Epiphone Dovewing with Pearloid "Banner" logos
- Tuners: Historic Epiphone Reissue Tuners with Marboloid "Crown" buttons; Improved to 18:1 ratio
- Frets: 20; Medium
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Strings: Cleartone®; 12-53
- Bridge: Floating Adjustable; Ebonoid
- Saddle: Compensated; Artificial Bone
- Tailpiece: Historic Epiphone Trapeze
- Body Top - 3-Layer
- Body Back – 3-Layer
- Fingerboard – 1-Layer
- Headstock - None
- Sound Hole - 2-Layer
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Serial Number: 1930's Era Replica Soundhole Label