Actual guitar Being Sold in Photos
Special offer - buy this guitar, or any other 100 or 200 series from us, and receive a Baby Taylor BT1 or BT2 with gig bag for only $99.00! Just let us know which model you want when ordering.
This upgraded 200 Series Grand Auditorium delivers the clarity and balance that makes our best-selling body shape a hit with guitarists from all genres and styles. The narrow-waisted, inviting frame sits comfortably in your lap while seated, while a slightly narrower nut width of 1-11/16” makes it easy to fret chords and notes, even for beginners. Tonally, layered rosewood back and sides pair beautifully with a solid Sitka spruce top for room-filling projection and a versatile sonic profile that performs beautifully across musical settings. This upgraded Plus model features black binding and a full-body gloss finish, along with a Venetian cutaway, 4mm Dot inlays, and ES2 electronics for plug-and-play amplified sound. It ships in a new Aerocase™ designed for lightweight, sturdy protection for your guitar wherever you take it.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Aerocase
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: Layered
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Mat. Plastic
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: None
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: None
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Colorcore
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Buttons: Nickel