Great Starter Keyboard!
The Yamaha PSR-EW300 provides everything you need in a starter keyboard. For the serious piano beginner, Yamaha equipped the PSR-EW300 with 76 keys for enhanced two-handed playing range. USB-to-host audio and MIDI connectivity makes it easy to expand the capabilities of your keyboard by interfacing with music education or composition apps on your computer or iOS device. On-board lesson features such as Yamaha Touch Tutor help to supplement regular piano lessons. And speaking of lessons, Duo mode is great for playing duets with a teacher or friend. Split mode allows you to play a different voice with each hand, while Dual Mode combines two voices together, such as piano and strings, for an inspiring playing experience. And just for fun, plug your portable music player into the PSR-EW300's Aux input and activate the melody supressor to lower the lead vocal so you can jam along with your favorite songs. With the Yamaha PSR-EW300 you're off to a great start.
Yamaha PSR-EW300 76-key Portable Keyboard Features:
- Aux Line Input lets you connect any music device with a headphone output and hear it via the internal speakers
- Touch Tutor lessons track key velocity to teach dynamics
- Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) lets you practice using preset songs or MIDI files on compatible instruments) at your own pace, one hand at a time, or with both together
- Split mode allows you to play a different voice with each hand
- Dual Mode combines two voices together, such as piano and strings, for an inspiring playing experience
- Duo mode splits the keyboard in two (each half with its own middle C) for practicing with a partner
- Backlit LCD provides clear status info under any lighting conditions
- AC or battery powering for flexibility and mobility
- 48-note polyphony makes more complex passages possible without dropouts
- USB-to-host connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer, for one-cable connectivity to your music software