D'Addario EXL130+ Electric String Set, .0085-.039
EXL130+, with its 8.5 gauge high E, offers a slight variation in tension and is ideal for players looking to jump to heavier gauges in small increments.
- "Plus" gauge for improving hand strength, an alternate feel or balancing tension between guitars
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .0085, .0105, .015, Nickel Wound .022, .032, .039
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.