Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb 1x12" 100-watt Combo Amp Blonde
The Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb — here in textured Blonde vinyl with an Oxblood grille — is a stunning facsimile of a '60s-era all-tube Deluxe, built using the latest in Fender digital amplification and loaded with an ultralight Celestion neodymium-magnet speaker for a distinct rock 'n' roll voicing. Faithful modeling of the classic tube architecture gives the Tone Master all the headroom, output, and reactivity of the original at a massive weight savings. A solid pinewood cabinet further shaves off poundage. Inside you'll find a 12" Celestion Neo G12 Creamback speaker voiced to handle everything from Midwest indie pop to wide-open hard rock covers. Around back, a 5-way power attenuator transparently reduces wattage to let you achieve just the right tube-flavored cluck and breakup for any live and studio setting. You also get an XLR balanced output with your choice of flat-response or two onboard cab simulations for silent performance and recording.
- Type: Solid State with DSP
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 100W (variable down to 0.2W)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Celestion NEO Creamback
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Tremolo
- Amp Modeling: Deluxe Reverb Emulation
- EQ: Treble, Bass
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (normal), 2 x 1/4" (vibrato channel)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (DI out)
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (channel, reverb)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Construction Material: Lightweight Solid Pine, Blonde Textured Vinyl
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 17"
- Width: 24.1"
- Depth: 9.28"
- Weight: 23 lbs.