THE SOUND OF WOODSTOCK
Fender Custom Shop '69 Stratocaster pickups produce one of the most revered guitar sounds in popular music history-the full, punchy late-'60s blues rock tone that ruled the era from Monterey on the West Coast to Woodstock on the East Coast. Because of the clarity and transparency created by the unique coil wind and magnet structure, the '69 pickup design works especially well with pedals allowing the low end to thump and the high end to soar.
- Enamel-coated magnet wire for warm vintage-style tones
- Staggered pole pieces for balanced output
- Alnico 5 magnets for focus and enhanced dynamics
- Period-correct cloth wire and gray fiber bobbin
- Installation hardware included