Gibson Custom Shop Historic Reissue 1960 Hummingbird - Heritage Cherry Sunburst w/Hardshell Case
You are viewing pictures of the actual guitar being sold!
Gibson has outdone themselves with this 1960 Hummingbird acoustic guitar. To give it the look and tone of a well-aged vintage instrument, Gibson has chosen a thermally-aged Sitka spruce top to go with the mahogany back and sides. This tonewood combo yields a bright and balanced tone with plenty of harmonic complexity, and sounds great in practically any musical setting. And in true Hummingbird fashion, the 1960 Hummingbird features an authentic hand-painted pickguard. Complete with a 1960s style VOS cherry sunburst finish, this 1960 Hummingbird is an exquisite acoustic guitar.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Square Shoulder Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Top Wood: Thermally Aged Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Body Bracing: Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top/back
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Rounded
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Parallelograms
- Number of Frets: 20, Standard
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Keystone
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"