You are viewing pictures of the actual guitar being sold!
Artisan Aged guitars pay homage to instruments that have been played for years. Each American-made guitar is meticulously relic'd by skilled artisans using custom-shop techniques, resulting in a beautifully aged finish that's truly authentic.
Included in this collection is the semi-hollow H-535. This versatile workhorse features a solid center block and laminated figured maple construction to help control any unwanted feedback issues.
A pair of Seymour Duncan '59 humbuckers deliver sweet, old-school tone at the bridge and a warm, full-bodied sound with great sustain at the neck.
The H-535 performs well in any setting, and is perfect for rock, blues and more. Musicians will no doubt find it to be the only guitar they ever need
- Body Material: Laminated Curly Maple (Top & Back)
- Body Color: Ebony
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: Yes