You are viewing pictures of the actual guitar being sold!
Please keep in mind this is not the standard K24CE, it is the AA Flame, which is very limited, and does cost more than the standard model.
Among the first Taylor models to be voiced with our patented V-Class™ bracing, this beautiful all-koa Grand Auditorium K24ce acoustic guitar will inspire players in both looks and sound. This unique model is made with Grade AA Koa, which has become increasingly rare. The hardwood koa top helps produce a balanced response across the tonal spectrum, with a clear, focused voice that lends itself to amplification through our onboard ES2 electronics. With the V-Class treatment, players can expect more dynamic range, more sustain, and notes that sound more in tune with each other than ever before, giving chords a more sonically pleasing character along the entire fretboard. Together with our popular Grand Auditorium body, the musical versatility makes this a guitar that can cover a lot of ground. Visually, koa’s shimmering figure is highlighted with organically styled appointments that include our new Spring Vine inlay in maple, with maple binding and top trim adding a creamy counterpoint against the shaded edge burst finish that surrounds the entire guitar.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Pale Non-Figured Maple
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Mat. Big Leaf Maple
- Stain/Sunburst: Shaded Edgeburst
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Spring Vine
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: West African Ebony
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: Maple
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Spring Vine
- Peghead Logo: Big Leaf Maple
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Gold