Used in good condition, one small ding on the front of the body.
The 35th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 is here to celebrate 35 years of guitar making and innovation. Designed around the guitar that started it all, the Custom 24, this limited-edition model captures the foundational elements of the iconic model and adds the musical functionality of the Paul’s Guitar, creating a new, versatile platform. The 35th Anniversary S2 Custom 24 features 85/15 “S” treble and bass pickups with two mini-toggle switches that allow players to put either or both pickups in humbucking or true single-coil mode. The clarity and unique tones of these vintage-inspired pickups are both big and nuanced, so players can easily find their sweet spot. Join PRS in celebrating our ongoing journey with the 35th Anniversary S2 Custom 24.
- Top Wood - Maple
- Back Wood - Mahogany
- Number of Frets - 24
- Scale Length - 25"
- Neck Wood - Mahogany
- Neck Shape - Pattern Regular
- Fretboard Wood - Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay - Birds
- Bridge - PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners - PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type - Nickel
- Treble Pickup - 85/15 “S”
- Bass Pickup - 85/15 “S”
- Controls - Volume and Tone Control with 3-way Toggle Switch and Two Mini Toggle Coil-Tap Switches
- Included Accessories - Gig Bag