Actual guitar Being Sold in Photos
Combining the snap and sustain of a bolt-on guitar with the airy resonance of a semi-hollow body, the CE 24 Semi-Hollow is a truly unique addition to the PRS Bolt-On lineup. The body pairs the traditional combination of a mahogany back and maple top with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The neck features a Pattern Thin carve and satin nitro finish for a natural, addictive feel. The electronics consist of a volume and push/pull tone control with a 3-way toggle switch, giving a total of six classic sounds from the PRS 85/15 pickups.
The original CE was introduced in 1988, offering players traditional PRS design and quality with the added snap and sparkle of a bolt-on guitar.
- Top Wood - Maple
- Back Wood - Mahogany
- Body Contruction - Semi-Hollow w/ Single F-Hole
- Number of Frets - 24
- Scale Length - 25"
- Neck Wood - Maple
- Neck Shape - Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut - 26/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body - 2 1/4”
- Fretboard Wood - East Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay - Birds
- Bridge - PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners - PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type - Nickel
- Treble Pickup - 85/15
- Bass Pickup - 85/15
- Controls - Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle