Length: 5cm / 1.97"
The RockBoard by Warwick Sapphire Series Flat Patch Cables have multiple layers of shielding, gold-plated contacts and a unique look that will make your pedalboard look as great as it sounds! The compact housing of the Sapphire Series Flat Patch Cables allows you to make the most use of the space your pedalboard has available to you. While the connectors housing is flat, the cables themselves are flexible so you can route the cable where you need it to go. The audio is transmitted as uncolored as possible using the Sapphire Series Flat Patch Cables!
Rockboard by Warwick Sapphire Series Flat Patch Cable Specifications:
- High-Quality Double-Shielded flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- Compact and super flat angled plugs
- Gold-Plated Connectors
- Metal plug housings
- Flexible copper conductor (20x0.12mm / 36 AWG)
- Braided tinned copper shielding (4 x 16 x 0.12mm / 36 AWG)
- Additional aluminum foil shielding
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- Capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Angled 6.3mm mono audio plugs
- Operating temperature -15 to +70 degrees C / 5 to 158 degrees F
- Outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7mm x 3mm / 1/4" x 1/8" (rectangular)
- Outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5mm x 7.5mm / 1/2" x 5/16"
- Transparent with aluminum plug housings