You are viewing pictures of the actual guitar being sold!
In 2013 Mateus Asato received his first Suhr Classic Antique. Little did we know at the time, he would go on to become one of the most inspirational and in-demand guitar players in the world today. He has performed with artists such as Tori Kelly and Jesse J, just to name a few.
The Mateus Asato Signature Series is available in two finishes: Gloss Black and Antiqued Shell Pink. Both models feature our Even C Medium neck profile, which is carved from silky-smooth satin finished Roasted Maple. The Indian Rosewood fingerboard features our 9″-12″ compound radius and is appointed with 22 stainless steel heavy frets. A Gotoh 510 tremolo, ML single-coils, and Custom Alnico humbucker complete the specs. Each guitar comes with a special laser-engraved neck plate, Mateus’ signature on the back of the headstock, and is delivered in a classy black tolex hardshell case.
- Body Shape: Classic S
- Body Wood: Alder 2 Piece
- Body Finish: Nitro-cellulose Lacquer Antique
- Pickguard: Aged Green 3-Ply
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Back Shape: Even C Medium .840" - .920"
- Fingerboard Radius: 9"-12" Compound
- Frets: Heavy Stainless Steel (.051"x.108")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Logo: Gold Decal
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Humbucker (raw nickel)
- Middle Pickup: ML Standard Neck Parchment
- Neck Pickup: ML Standard Neck Parchment
- SSCII: Equipped
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 with steel block
- Color: Chrome
- Case: Hardshell Case