Taylor 324ce V-Class Grand Auditorium w/Hardshell Case
You are viewing pictures of the actual guitar being sold!
With superb, unique tone, silky smooth feel and stunning aesthetics – the the 324ce is a refreshing alternative to more common Grand Auditorium guitars – with a lesser spotted pairing of exotic mahogany top, with Tasmanian Blackwood back and sides, providing a unique tone footprint that compliments it’s striking Shaded Edge Burst finish.
The mahogany top provides natural compression for a more controlled dynamic range, with a composed response to all styles of playing, whether energetic strumming or gentle finger picking, which is complimented fantastically by Tasmanian blackwood body / sides to achieve a rich, full tone with great mid-range articulation and a low end that opens up without dominating the proceedings.
Also available in a non-cutaway version, fingerstyle players and gentle strummers alike will enjoy the playability of the 324ce, which comes loaded with Taylor Expression System 2 electronics that will capture all the nuances of your playing whether on stage or in the studio. This is the perfect ‘my 2nd guitar’- it’ll make you play new things, differently.
- Scale Length 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover Black Plastic
- Pickguard Black
- Number of Frets 20
- Tuners Satin Black
- Case Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length 20"
- Body Width 16"
- Body Depth 4 5/8"
- Back/Sides Tasmanian Blackwood
- Top Tropical Mahogany
- Binding/Edge Treatment Black
- Top Finish Satin
- Back Config 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish None
- Rosette Size Three Ring
- Bridge Inlay None
- Back/Side Finish Satin
- Armrest Binding None
- Backstrap Wood None
- Rosette Mat. Plastic
- Stain/Sunburst Blackwood Stain Back/Sides, Medium Brown Stain Top/Neck, Shaded Edge Burst Top
- Wedge None
- Armrest no
- Neck Width 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment Black
- Heel Cap Binding Black
- Type of Neck Joint Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish Satin
- Heel Length 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish Satin
- Peghead Binding None
- Peghead Type Standard
- Peghead Purfling None
- Headstock Overlay West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Peghead Logo Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons Nickel
- Fingerboard Ext None
- Edge Trim None