Factory Authorized Dealer
Special offer- buy this guitar, or any other 300 series or up from us, and receive any Non-electric GS Mini or Academy plus gig bag for only $99.00 ( Regularly $499.00)
You are viewing Pictures of the actual guitar being sold. Be sure to Check out the Video below of how this actual guitar sounds!
This guitar came into the store straight from the Taylor Guitars Showroom as a used factory demo. This acoustic/electric Grand Auditorium 414ce responds well to an array of playing styles thanks to Taylor’s proprietary body shape and the expansive tonal palette of ovangkol and spruce. Expect a blend of power and tonal definition, especially in the midrange, so whether you like to strum, flatpick or play fingerstyle, this 414ce makes a great playing partner. Contemporary aesthetic strokes include white binding, Italian acrylic dot fretboard inlays, a three-ring rosette, and a full-gloss body. This beautiful guitar comes equipped with Taylor’s Expression System® 2 acoustic electronics along with a Venetian cutaway, and ships free in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
- Scale Length - 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle - Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing - Performance with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover - Black Plastic
- Pickguard - Tortoise
- Number of Frets - 20
- Tuners - Taylor Nickel
- Case - Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings - Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length - 20"
- Body Width - 16"
- Body Depth - 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment - White
- Top Finish - Gloss
- Back Config - 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size - Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish - Gloss
- Rosette Mat. - Plastic
- Neck Width - 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay - 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment - White
- Heel Cap Binding - White
- Type of Neck Joint - Scarf
- Neck/Heel - Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood - Ebony
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Heel Length - 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish - Satin
- Peghead Type - Standard
- Headstock Overlay - Ebony
- Peghead Logo - Taylor Colorcore
- Bridge Pins - Ebony