Taylor 618e V-Class Grand Symphony Prototype w/Hardshell Case
You are viewing pictures of the actual guitar being sold!
- Scale Length 27"
- Nut & Saddle Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover West African Crelicam Ebony
- Pickguard Indian Rosewood
- Number of Frets 20
- Tuners Smoked Nickel
- Case Taylor Deluxe Hardshell-Brown
- Brand of Strings Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Body Length 20"
- Body Width 16 1/4"
- Body Depth 4 5/8"
- Back/Sides Indian Rosewood
- Top Sitka Spruce
- Binding/Edge Treatment Pale Maple
- Top Finish Gloss
- Back Config 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish None
- Rosette Size Single Ring
- Bridge Inlay None
- Back/Side Finish Gloss 6.0
- Armrest Binding None
- Backstrap Wood None
- Rosette Mat. Abalone
- Stain/Sunburst None
- Wedge None
- Armrest no
- Neck Width 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay Shell Mother of Pearl
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Joint Scarf
- Neck/Heel Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood Ebony
- Neck Finish Satin
- Heel Length 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish Gloss
- Peghead Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Type Standard
- Peghead Purfling Pale Hard rock Maple
- Peghead Inlay Element Mother of Pearl
- Peghead Logo Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins West African Ebony with Green Abalone Dots
- Buttons Smoked Nickel
- Fingerboard Ext None
- Edge Trim Black/Maple, Indian Rosewood