Used Taylor 814ce V-Class Grand Auditorium Cutaway w/Hardshell Case
You are viewing pictures of the actual guitar being sold!
This Guitar is a factory Demo that came straight from the Taylor factory with no prior owner.
Our flagship Grand Auditorium now boasts even more sonic delights with the addition of our groundbreaking V-Class bracing architecture. The classic tonewood combination of Indian rosewood and Sitka spruce still delivers its characteristic blend of warmth, low-end presence, and high-range sparkle, but V-Class bracing elevates that tone to new heights. Notes sustain longer, allowing rosewood’s rich overtones to bloom with more clarity than ever, and the advanced bracing scheme introduces greater power and tunefulness across the entire tonal spectrum for a rich and expressive sound. Standout material features include a smoky ebony fretboard sourced from Taylor’s Crelicam mill in Cameroon, maple binding, rosewood edge trim, an abalone rosette edged with rosewood, and mother-of-pearl Element fretboard and peghead inlays. The 814ce also includes a Venetian cutaway and our ES2 acoustic electronics, and ships in a deluxe hardshell case.
- Scale Length 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover West African Crelicam Ebony
- Pickguard Rosewood
- Number of Frets 20
- Tuners Smoked Nickel
- Case Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length 20"
- Body Width 16"
- Body Depth 4 5/8"
- Back/Sides Indian Rosewood
- Top Sitka Spruce
- Binding/Edge Treatment Pale Non-Figured Maple
- Top Finish Gloss 4.5
- Back Config 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish None
- Rosette Size 2014 800 Series
- Bridge Inlay None
- Back/Side Finish Gloss 4.5
- Armrest Binding None
- Backstrap Wood None
- Rosette Mat. Abalone
- Stain/Sunburst None
- Wedge None
- Armrest no
- Neck Width 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay Element
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish Satin
- Heel Length 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish Gloss
- Peghead Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Type Standard
- Peghead Purfling Maple
- Headstock Overlay West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay Element
- Peghead Logo Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins West African Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Buttons Nickel
- Fingerboard Ext None
- Edge Trim Indian Rosewood