Actual guitar Being Sold in Photos
Very Good Condition
Our 900 Series stands out as our most luxurious class of rosewood guitars, blending a raft of tone-enhancing details with premium aesthetic features. The 914ce acoustic-electric Grand Auditorium boasts v-class bracing, which functions as a new sonic engine for the guitar. Not only does it enhance the volume and sustain, it also changes the soundboard movement in a way that improves the guitar’s natural intonation, or “in-tuneness.” The result is more power in the upper register and more harmonic agreement between all fretted notes, which helps chord voicings sing like never before. Players who love the deep lows and sparkling highs of rosewood will appreciate how well behaved the overtones are as notes bloom. Premium features include a beveled ebony armrest that makes your picking/strumming arm more comfortable, along with Gotoh 510 tuners, whose 21:1 gear ratio allows for precise tuning. Refined appointments include ebony binding, our Ascension fretboard/peghead inlay in paua and pearl, a paua rosette with koa and ebony purfling, and paua/koa trim along much of the body and neck. All V-Class guitars feature a black graphite nut and a new guitar label that bears the signature of master guitar designer Andy Powers.
- Scale Length 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover West African Ebony
- Pickguard None
- Number of Frets 20
- Tuners Gotoh
- Case Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length 20"
- Body Width 16"
- Body Depth 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment West African Crelicam Ebony
- Top Finish Gloss 3.5
- Back Config 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish Gloss
- Rosette Size 2014 800 Series
- Bridge Inlay None
- Back/Side Finish Gloss 3.5
- Armrest Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Backstrap Wood Match Binding
- Rosette Mat. Paua
- Stain/Sunburst None
- Wedge None
- Armrest yes
- Neck Width 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay Ascension
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish Satin
- Heel Length 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish Gloss
- Peghead Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Type Standard
- Peghead Purfling Koa
- Headstock Overlay West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay Ascension
- Peghead Logo Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons Gold
- Fingerboard Ext Koa/Paua/Koa
- Edge Trim Koa/Paua/Koa