Taylor Custom Grand Concert 12-Fret
Exclusive build, by Taylor Guitars for a custom NAMM event.
This Taylor is unlike most 12-Frets because it features a non-slotted headstock with custom body woods and inlay as well as chamfered edges, as found on Builders Editions. This is the perfect guitar for finger-style, and also sounds incredible strummed. Make sure to check out the video below to hear this actual guitar!
- Body type: Grand Concert
- Top wood: Port Orford Cedar
- Back and sides: East Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard: West African Ebony
- Headstock: Euro Deco
- Inlay: Koa/Maple
- Body binding: Figured Hawaiin Koa with chamfered edges
- Sound Hole: Hawaiin Koa
- V-Class Bracing
- Gotoh 510 Antique Gold Tuners
- ES2 Electronics
Comes with Taylor hard case.