Used Taylor T5z Classic 12-String Mahogany w/Gigbag
You are viewing pictures of the actual guitar being sold!
The deep color and rich grain of a mahogany top give the T5z-12 Classic a vintage, earthy character. Electric-friendly features include a compact body, a 12-inch fretboard radius, and jumbo frets, which add up to a fast, fluid playing experience. Like its six-string sibling, the 12-string incorporates a three-pickup configuration with an acoustic body sensor, a concealed neck humbucker, and a visible bridge humbucker, plus five-way switching and onboard tone controls, giving players an incredibly versatile electric/acoustic 12-string. Appointments include Small Diamond inlays and nickel hardware, an unbound body, and satin classic mahogany finish. The guitar ships in a T5z gig bag.
- Scale Length 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing Standard T5z
- Truss Rod Cover Black Plastic
- Pickguard None
- Number of Frets 21
- Tuners Taylor Nickel
- Case Taylor T5z Gigbag
- Brand of Strings Elixir Light Electric
- Binding/Edge Treatment Black
- Top Finish Satin
- Back Config 2-piece No Wedge
- Back/Side Finish Satin
- Stain/Sunburst Mahogany Stain
- Armrest no
- Neck Width 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Inlay Small Diamonds
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment Black
- Type of Neck Joint T Lock Neck
- Neck/Heel Sapele
- Fretboard Wood Ebony
- Neck Finish Satin
- Peghead Finish Satin
- Peghead Binding None
- Peghead Type Standard
- Headstock Overlay Ebony
- Peghead Logo Taylor Colorcore
- Bridge Pins Ebony
- Buttons Chrome