Actual guitar Being Sold in Photos
The first Builder’s Edition guitar from the 900 Series blends the style and sound of a rosewood/spruce Grand Concert with inviting, player-friendly features. Built to the exacting specifications of comfort and tone developed by Andy Powers, this 912ce features back and sides of solid East Indian rosewood paired with a Lutz spruce top. The Grand Concert’s compact frame makes it an ideal choice for players who value finesse and a delicate touch, offering wide dynamic range to allow you to explore your musical ideas all the way across the tonal spectrum. V-Class bracing is a natural partner with Indian rosewood, helping that wood’s naturally textured overtones to bloom and resonate with greater sustain while adding overall volume and musicality. This Builder’s Edition is crafted for an optimal, seamless playing experience that allows you to sound and feel your best, thanks to a beveled armrest, contoured body and fretboard edges, and a beveled cutaway that makes it easier than ever to access the higher notes on the neck. Aesthetic appointments include stunning abalone and mother-of-pearl inlays in a new Bellefleur design. The guitar ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe hardshell case.
- Scale Length 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover West African Ebony
- Pickguard None
- Number of Frets 20
- Tuners Gotoh
- Case Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length 19 1/2"
- Body Width 15"
- Body Depth 4 3/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment West African Ebony
- Top Finish Silent Satin
- Back Config 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish Satin
- Rosette Size Single Ring
- Bridge Inlay None
- Back/Side Finish Silent Satin
- Armrest Binding Beveled, Neo-Tropical
- Backstrap Wood Match Binding
- Rosette Mat. Paua
- Stain/Sunburst Kona Edgeburst Back/Sides, Wild Honey Burst Top
- Wedge None
- Armrest yes
- Neck Width 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay Belle Fleur, Mother of Pearl
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment West African Ebpny
- Heel Cap Binding West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint Scarf
- Neck/Heel Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood West African Ebony
- Neck Finish Satin
- Heel Length 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish Satin
- Peghead Binding West African Ebpny
- Peghead Type Standard
- Peghead Purfling Koa
- Headstock Overlay West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay Belle Fleur, Mother of Pearl
- Peghead Logo Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins West African Ebony
- Buttons Gold
- Fingerboard Ext None
- Edge Trim Paua