Telex UAD-4 UHF Antenna Splitter/Combiner System
The Telex UAD-4 is a 4 channel diversity antenna signal and power distribution system for use with the FMR-500, FMR-1000 and SAFE-1000 receivers. The UAD-4 distributes conditioned RF input signal to up to 4 receivers simultaneously. In addition, the UAD-4 distributes power to these receivers, eliminating excess power cable and antennas.
- TNC type connectors.
- Low loss coaxial cables are supplied for splitter to receiver antenna jack connections.
- Internal power supply.
- Power out jacks and cables are provided to supply up to four receivers thus eliminating excess power supply clutter.
- Compatible with Telex UHF diversity wireless receivers.
- Rack panel mounting “ears” allow the UAD4 to be mounted in a standard 19 inch equipment rack.
- “Knock outs” in the ears allow front connection of antenna cables.