Used 2018 Gibson Semi Hollow ES-335 Studio - Ebony w/Hardshell Case
You are viewing pictures of the actual guitar being sold!
The ES-335 Studio is regarded for its elegant semi-hollow body, which allows you to achieve bright and open sounds with plenty of natural acoustic-like volume. Formed from a 3-ply Maple/Poplar combination, these tonewoods give this guitar plenty of vibrancy and top-end definition.
For even more clarity, the ES-335's body is paired with a set 1-piece Maple neck. Adorned with a rosewood fingerboard, you're provided with a silky smooth feel, with the material bringing out some well-needed warmth. The neck has a comfortable rounded “C” profile, feeling substantial in the hands without being too chunky or cumbersome. Both traditional and contemporary players will feel at home playing this!
- Shape: ES
- Back: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Top: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Binding: 3-ply B/W/B
- Neck: Single Piece Maple
- Profile: Rounded "C"
- Nut width: 1.687" / 42.85mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Bridge: ABR-1 with plated brass saddles
- Tailpiece: Die-cast Zinc Stopbar
- Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck pickup: 57 Classic
- Bridge pickup: 57 Classic Plus
- Controls: Memphis Tone Circuit : 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, handwired with 500K potentiometers and ceramic capacitors