Used Taylor 612ce 12-Fret 5010
Taylor's 600 Series guitars are incredibly popular, combining tasteful aesthetics, tone-enhancing details, and amazing value. The solid Sitka spruce top of the 612ce 12-fret Grand Concert V-Class acoustic-electric pairs beautifully with richly grained solid maple back and sides to deliver a delicate, beautifully nuanced sound with punchy midrange focus and clear treble — a sound forged by Taylor's revolutionary V-Class bracing and amplified flawlessly by the onboard Expression System 2 electronics. As your eyes drink in this instrument's understated elegance, your hands savor its flawless playability and your ears revel in its rich, organic tone. Taylor's 612ce 12-fret Grand Concert V-Class is a feast for the senses.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Concert
- Top Wood:Torrefied Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Maple
- Body Bracing:V-Class
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Standard
- Fingerboard Material:West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Grained Ivoroid Wings
- Number of Frets:18
- Scale Length:24.875"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Slot Head
- Bridge Material:West African Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Elixir PB Lights
- Case Included:Hardshell Case