Used Taylor 814ce LH
Our flagship Grand Auditorium now boasts even more sonic delights with the addition of our groundbreaking V-Class bracing architecture. The classic tonewood combination of Indian rosewood and Sitka spruce still delivers its characteristic blend of warmth, low-end presence, and high-range sparkle, but V-Class bracing elevates that tone to new heights. Notes sustain longer, allowing rosewood’s rich overtones to bloom with more clarity than ever, and the advanced bracing scheme introduces greater power and tunefulness across the entire tonal spectrum for a rich and expressive sound. Standout material features include a smoky ebony fretboard sourced from Taylor’s Crelicam mill in Cameroon, maple binding, rosewood edge trim, an abalone rosette edged with rosewood, and mother-of-pearl Element fretboard and peghead inlays. The 814ce also includes a Venetian cutaway and our ES2 acoustic electronics, and ships in a deluxe hardshell case.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorium
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing:V-class
- Binding:Pale Non-figured Maple
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-pearl Element
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Gotoh
- Bridge Material:West African Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Black Graphite/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light, .012-.053
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:16"
- Body Depth:4.62"