You'll be amazed at the sonic clarity and depth you get from Yamaha's DXR15mkII powered loudspeakers, part of their DXR/DXS line of Class D–powered PA speakers. Housed in durable, compact ABS enclosures, the 15" DXR15mkII 2-way speakers represent Yamaha's latest sound reinforcement technology. While they're ready for duty as part of a full-scale stage rig, DXR15mkII speakers pack maximum performance into an efficient design that's also perfect for gigging musicians. And thanks to the built-in 3-channel mixer, the DXR15mkII is perfect for those times when you need sound reinforcement but don't need an entire PA system. Whether you're playing pre-recorded music or performing for a crowd, you'll love the transparent sound of Yamaha's DXR15mkII powered loudspeakers.
Yamaha DXR15 mkII Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- High-powered portable loudspeaker with multi-use flexibility
- 15" speaker, powered by 1,100 watts of peak power in a 2-way design
- Built-in 3-channel mixer lets you connect microphones or line-level sources directly without an entire PA system
- Built-in DSP for phase optimization and transparent dynamic control
- ABS cabinet is durable, with a low-resonance design for maximum sound quality