-YOU ARE VIEWING PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR BEING SOLD!
This used Taylor can be seen in our Rapid City, SD showroom. This guitar is in
excellent used condition, please see our photos for details.
Buy risk free with our 14 day - full refund, less shipping, return policy. Check out our shop policies for more details.
Players who love the sound and look of Hawaiian koa will appreciate the Taylor 224ce-K DLX, a Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric guitar with a solid koa top and layered koa back and sides. Tonally, expect koa's lustrous midrange and top-end sparkle, plus a dash of warmth in the low end that keeps things remarkably balanced. The slender Taylor neck makes for comfortable fretting, while the Venetian cutaway provides access to the highest frets on the genuine ebony fretboard. Visually, the 224ce-K DLX is appointed to inspire, sporting a full-body gloss finish with a shaded edgeburst that showcases koa's natural coloration.
This model ships with ES2 electronics and a deluxe hardshell case.
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Gold
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4-5/8"
- Back/Sides: Layered Koa
- Top: Koa
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Mat.: Italian Acrylic Fish Bones
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Colorcore
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Buttons: Gold