-YOU ARE VIEWING PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR BEING SOLD!
This is a brand new 2022 Taylor K21e Koa Grand Theater Acoustic/Electric with a full factory warranty that is located at our Rapid City, SD Showroom.
Buy risk free with our 14 day - full refund, less shipping, return policy. Check out our shop policies for more details.
The first of our GT acoustic guitars to feature Hawaiian koa, the GT K21e is a treat in both sound and style for players seeking a fun, spontaneous guitar that can go anywhere. The GT is sized between the GS Mini and the Grand Concert body, and with all-solid Hawaiian koa back, sides, and top, this model boasts a vibrant tone with clear highs, a punchy midrange and surprising low-end power thanks to the C-Class bracing inside. The shorter scale makes for an inviting feel and a relaxed fretting experience, and the built-in ES2 electronics mean the GT K21e is ready to plug in and play. Stunning wood-centric appointments such as the Island Vine inlay highlight koa's visual character.
This model ships with a lightweight, durable AeroCase.
- Scale Length: 24-1/8"
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Width: 15”
- Nut & Saddle: Black Tusq Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Case: Aerocase
- Body Length: 18-½”
- Body Depth: 4-¼”
- Binding Edge Treatment: Rock Maple
- Back Config: 2-piece or 4-piece Simons Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Material: Rock Maple
- Neck Width: 1-23/32"
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Spring Vine
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Type: Standard T5z
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Big Leaf Maple
- Peghead Inlay: Spring Vine
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons: Gold