-You are viewing photos of the actual guitar being sold!
This is a brand new 2022 Taylor Academy 12 Grand Concert acoustic guitar with a full factory warranty that is located at our Rapid City, SD showroom. Built with new players in mind, the A12 incorporates a sleek body shape with Taylor’s trademark neck design and an ergonomic armrest for a truly player-friendly experience.
Taylor’s signature Grand Concert body shape brings their high standards of comfort and playability to the Academy Series, their line of budget-friendly guitars.
A slightly shorter, 24-7/8-inch scale length also contributes to the smooth feel of the A12, making it easier to fret strings, hold chords, and bend notes as you learn to navigate the neck of an acoustic guitar. But the A12 serves up more than just a comfortable feel, yielding a balanced, robust sound that mingles the sparkle of solid spruce with the punchy, responsive midrange of layered sapele.
With that versatile sound and a forgiving, unintrusive design, the A12 gives you the power to pursue your musical inspiration, whether it's your first guitar or a new addition for your collection.
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: Academy Series
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 19-1/2”
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4-3/8”
- Top Finish: Varnish
- Back Config: Layered
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Varnish
- Rosette Mat.: Baltic Birch
- Armrest: Yes
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Torrefied Maple
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Varnish
- Heel Length: 3-1/2”
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: Copafera
- Peghead Logo: Printed on Headstock Overlay
- Bridge Pins: Black Polycarbonate
- Buttons: Chrome