-YOU ARE VIEWING PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR BEING SOLD!
This brand new Squier P bass is located in our Aberdeen, SD showroom.
Buy risk free with our 14 day - full refund, less shipping, return policy. Check out our shop policies for more details.
The Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ puts classic Fender P Bass tone and feel into your hands at an amazing price. Featuring a lightweight, resonant polar body, this bass is friendly on the back for hours of performance. The combination of Precision and Jazz bass pickups in this stellar bass gives you the vintage, gritty Fender tone that has won over so many players over the decades. And since each pickup has its own volume knob and master tone knob, you can tweak your tone to your preference. The Affinity Series Precision PJ features a maple neck and 20-fret maple fingerboard for fast, comfortable playing and wide-open stylistic exploration. Vintage-looking tuners compete the setup on this stunning instrument. Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ Features:
- Fender quality with great Squier value
- Standard split-coil Precision Bass pickup and single-coil Jazz Bass pickup give you versatile sound
- Volume control for each pickup and a master tone control let you dial in your own tone
- Fast-playing maple neck with 20 medium jumbo frets and maple fingerboard
- 4-saddle standard bridge for classic Fender playability and tone
- Vintage-style tuners
- Number of Strings: 4
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Shape: Affinity Series Precision
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Olympic White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-Saddle Standard
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Middle Pickup: Ceramic P style Split Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic J style Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .045-.105