-YOU ARE VIEWING PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR BEING SOLD!
This is an excellent condition, 8.6lb Warwick Pro Series Star Bass II - 4 String located at our Rapid City, SD showroom with some very light surface scratching from casual demo play
Buy risk free with our 14 day - full refund, less shipping, return policy. Check out our shop policies for more details.
This bass is for players who want classic semi-hollow warm tone with optimum playability options. Built with a maple body and neck under a vintage sunburst finish, and a Wenge fretboard, this bass is armed with two passive Vintage MEC single coil pickups and passive electronics. The build quality and high end components on this bass are outstanding adding to the great tone and resonance which Warwick are known for.
This bass ships in a Starline RockBag.
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Maple with Ekanga veneer stripes
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 61,5 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 21 Jumbo Brass frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Bodyshape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Laminated Maple Body, back, sides and Flamed Maple top
- Pickups: Passive Vintage MEC Single coil Pickups (neck & bridge)
- Electronics: Passive electronics
- Pot layout: Volume (neck) / volume (bridge) / tone (neck) / tone (bridge)
- Switch: 3-way toggle switch
- Function of switch: Pickup Selection
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Hardware colour: Chrome Hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Strings, Stainless Steel: .045" - .105" (40200 M 4 045/105)
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20511 STARLINE)