This is an excellent condition Kramer Voyager located at our Rapid City, SD showroom with some very light surface scratching from casual demo play. There is also a blemish under the finish near the output jack and the tone knob.
Buy risk free with our 14 day - full refund, less shipping, return policy. Check out our shop policies for more details.
The Kramer Voyager's radical body shape is sure to draw attention! Featuring a comfortably contoured solid mahogany body, a fast-playing maple neck with a wide SlimTaper™ C profile and medium jumbo frets, it's ready for the most furious note flurries you can throw at it. This Kramer Voyager comes ready to rock with a pair of Seymour Duncan® humbucking pickups - a JB™ in the bridge position, and a Jazz in the neck position. The bridge is a Tune-O-Matic™, and the strings pass through the body and anchor at the rear for incredible sustain. Finished in Black with a Lightning Bolt graphic.
- Body Shape: Voyager
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Profile: SlimTaper C
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 647.7mm
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: PVC
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Joint: Bolt Neck
- Headstock: Kramer Classic with Black Kramer Logo
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: String Through Body
- Tuning Machines: Kramer Die Cast
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Chrome Knurled
- Switch Tip: Chrome
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Chrome
- Mounting Rings: White
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Mini Toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046