Buy risk free with our 14 day - full refund, less shipping, return policy. Check out our shop policies for more details.
This is a brand new G5421 Gretsch Electromatic that is located at our Aberdeen, SD showroom.
Electromatic® Jet Club models feature arched maple tops with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards.
The G5421 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that resonates true to "That Great Gretsch Sound™," with a two-tone body color scheme (Black or Silver top with Walnut-stained back and sides). Features include Gretsch dual-coil humbucking pickups that ensure luscious tone, 22 medium jumbo frets, anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and stop tailpiece that ensure vibrant sustain, Neo-Classic™ thumbnail fingerboard inlays, G-arrow knobs and white pearloid Gretsch-logo pickguard.General
- Color: Firebird Red Top w/ Black Back
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right
- Build: Solid Body
- Cutaway: Single Cutaway
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jet
- Body Material:Chambered Basswood
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Depth: 1.875"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Scale Length: 24.6"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Headstock: Jet Style
- Neck Plate: None
- Bridge Pickup: Gretsch Dual-Coil Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Gretsch Dual-Coil Humbucking
- Pickup Color: Chrome
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge & Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Stop-Tail
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Pearloid w/ Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Switch Tip: Black
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110Nickel Plated Steel(.010-.046 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Other Features: Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, Gretsch Dual-Coil Humbucking Pickups, Bolt-On Neck