-You are viewing photos of the actual guitar being sold!
This brand new 8.4lb Gretsch, with a full factory warranty, can be seen in our Rapid City, SD showroom.
Buy risk free with our 14 day - full refund, less shipping, return policy. Check out our shop policies for more details.
2023 marks the “Double Platinum” Anniversary for the Gretsch brand. To commemorate 140 years of unmistakable sound, Gretsch proudly presents the Limited Edition G6134T-140 Penguin - a guitar that honors its inspired past while providing the power and voice for the next generation of visionary players.
- Solid Adirondack Red Spruce top with chambered mahogany body
- 12” radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, rolled edges, and mother of pearl Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- FT-67 Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned ebony base
- String-Thru Bigsby® B3CP tailpiece
- Grover Imperial locking tuners
- Commemorative 140th Anniversary head plaque
- Chrome hardware
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- G6238XL Gretsch® deluxe solid body hardshell case included
Adirondack Red Spruce Top with Chambered Mahogany Body
The G6134T-140 Penguin™ solid body guitar features a solid Adirondack Red Spruce top, and chambered mahogany body.
All-New FT-67 Filter’Tron Pickups
It’s powered by the all-new FT-67 Filter'Tron™ humbucking pickups, which were designed to capture authentic vintage Gretsch voicing but with a more well-rounded tone for modern playing styles. This powerful pair of pickups provide open and pristine top-end chime, glassy midrange, robust low end, and balanced harmonics for tone that blends seamlessly with other instruments.
The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master no-load tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
Exclusive 140th Anniversary Aesthetics
The G6134T-140 features an opulent 2-Tone Stone Platinum over Pure Platinum finish, adorned with matching pickguard and pickup bezels, jeweled G-Arrow control knobs, silver sparkle binding, and a commemorative 140th Anniversary plaque on the matching headstock to create a look and style as big and unmistakable as its sound.
- BUILD: Hollow Body
- CUTAWAY: Single Cutaway
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- BODY SHAPE: Penguin
- BODY MATERIAL: Mahogany
- BRACING: Chambered
- BODY BINDING: Silver Sparkle with W/B/W/B Purfling
- BODY BACK: Mahogany
- BODY TOP: Solid Adirondack Red Spruce
- BODY DEPTH: 1.85" (47 mm)
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: Set-Neck
- NECK FINISH: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- NECK SHAPE: Standard "U"
- NECK BINDING: Silver Sparkle with W/B/W Purfling
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.6" (625 mm)
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- FRET SIZE: Medium Jumbo
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Mother of Pearl Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- SIDE DOTS: Luminlay
- HEADSTOCK BINDING: Silver Sparkle with W/B/W Purfling
- BRIDGE: Adjust-Matic with Ebony Base
- HARDWARE FINISH: Chrome
- TAILPIECE: Bigby B3CP String Thur
- TUNING MACHINES: Grover Imperial Locking
- PICKGUARD: Silver Plexi with Silver Gretsch Logo & Penguin Graphic
- CONTROL KNOBS: Jeweled Arrow
- SWITCH TIP: Chrome
- STRAP BUTTONS: Grover Strap Locks
- BRIDGE PICKUP: FT-67 Filter’Tron
- NECK PICKUP: FT-67 Filter’Tron
- PICKUP COLOR: Chrome
- CONTROLS: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: Filter Tron/ Filter Tron